CONCENTR8 ∆8 THC 510 CART
CONCENTR8 ∆8 THC 510 CART
Concentr8 Premium Delta 8 CDT Carts
Premium cartridges filled with high purity Delta-8-THC and premium cannabis derived terpenes. NO CUTS NO BS.
This flavorful blend is highly potent.
Our premium CDT carts consist of Delta 8 THC infused with 7% cannabis derived terpenes.
1ML Airis Tech Heavy Metal Tested Hardware. All Concentr8 carts come in boutique child resistant cartridge boxes.
Terpenes are the basis of all our products, we use the highest quality terpenes on the market from reliable and highly reputable sources. Our premium cannabis derived terpenes used in our products are extracted from cannabis plants from highly regarded sources out west we’ve worked closely with throughout the years.
We use the Highest Quality Ingredients in all our products. All Raw ingredients are Full Panel Tested for compliance and safety. Blends are additionally tested for potency and solvents.
To assure a safe and high quality product, all of our products are produced in a FDACS licensed commercial processing facility that receives periodic inspections and is CGMP compliant. FDACS Hemp Food Permit #: 2021-N-1909467
Vape Cart Maintenance
Delta 8 is a very thick distillate. Because of this, if the hardware is not properly maintain it will lead to clogging and leaking. Clogging is essentially oil trapped in the airway. In order to avoid this you may need to make some changes to daily usage. We use Airis Tech cartridges which are some of the best quality carts on the market, being our distillate is uncut, it will require you to be attentive to the proper day to day usage and maintenance. Excessive leaking and clogging is correlated to improper maintenance/ storage and general use. Since our distillate is uncut and we only use 5%-7% terpenes following these tips are essential.
-Try and vape at lower temperatures around 2.5-2.7 v . Since Delta 8 is thick and ours is uncut vaping at higher temperatures can lead to gumming and clogging from the hot distillate being sucked up into the airways. Too high of temperatures will also cause the distillate and terpenes to taste burnt.
– Take smooth and slow draws, drawing too hard can will cause the warm distillate to come up the mouthpiece leading to clogging issues. -Assure to only pre-heat on the first draw to allow the coil to saturate. Pre-heating excessively will cause you to burn through the oil and speed up clogging issues.
-Assure that when you draw you take smooth and even draws in intervals of 3-4 seconds. The longer the draws the more the distillate will overheat and cause the vapors to stay trapped and lead to long term clogging.
– Assure you finish your draws, meaning that after applying heat you clear the airways so that the vapors do not dry in the airway. This WILL cause the left over vapors to dry in the airways and clog. – Assure to keep stored in cool places apart from the battery with the rubber caps in
– Keep it apart from the battery and upright after use
-Avoid leaving it in warmer places such as your pocket, purses, cars etc.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE A CLOG If you experience clogging, extend a paperclip and insert it all the way down the airway of the mouthpiece past the actual mouthpiece and swirl the walls. Remove the oil from the paperclip and continue until there is no more oil being pulled. The oil can be eaten. This is the method that is best used to clear clogs and avoid future clogs once clearing. Following these instructions should avoid these clogging issues in the future for any of our Delta 8 Carts
Clogging — Our distillate is uncut and thick; due to this the carts will occasionally clog. If you experience clogging, extend a paperclip and insert it all the way down the airway of the mouthpiece past the actual mouthpiece and swirl the walls. Remove the oil from the paperclip and continue until there is no more oil being pulled. The oil can be eaten. This is the method that is best used to clear clogs and avoid future clogs once clearing. Another method to help clear clogs will be to heat the cart with a hair dryer or a heat gun to warm the distillate and let it run back down into the coil and saturate the coil.
Leakage — To prevent leakage keep carts stored upright with mouthpiece facing up and cap inserted. Cartridges will leak if left in your car, pocket, or laying on their side after use, without a mouthpiece cap inserted. REMEMBER TO KEEP CARTS OUT OF HEAT UNLESS ATTEMPTING TO UNCLOG A CARTRIDGE. Assure to follow the tips above to avoid leaking and clogging issues.
Free Flowing with NO Vapors — In the event your cartridge is full, and you are able to draw through it but have no vapor passing through, you will need to prime the cartridge. To do so hold cartridge upright in your battery pack with the mouthpiece up and cap removed; use a heat gun or hair dryer on high heat for a minute or two to heat the distillate, this will cause the distillate to become movable and work its way down into the wick. Be careful not to overheat past the distillate moving downward, take occasional draws until vapors begin to pass through the cartridge.
DO NOT USE A TORCH OR OVERHEAT THE CARTRIDGE.
Warning: This Delta 8 vape cartridge can affect peoples judgment. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product. There is supposed to be an air bubble in our tanks. When the carts are being filled they are filled to the top and capped. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 30% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product. This can be confirmed from the manufactures website.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT!
Consult a physician before using this product.
Must be at least 21 years or older to use unless allowed at a younger age due to the laws of your state or territory.
May cause a positive drug test and intoxication.
DELTA 8 THC SHIPPING EXCLUSIONS:
Due to Delta 8 THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product Does Not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona,Arkansas,Delaware,Idaho,Iowa,Massachusetts,Mississippi, Montana,
Nevada, Utah, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington and Colorado
- IMPORTANT NOTES:DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This Delta 8 THC can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- Our Delta 8 THC is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Delta 8 THC extract 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. Dirty Penny Hemp Co retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Hemp Dirty Penny Hemp Co is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.